Double Deck Pontoon Boat Excursions
If you seek adventure then this is for you! Take a ride on M/V Double D, the newest addition to the Wet Rental’s family. This 27ft Double Deck Pontoon Boat has everything you need for up to 6 passengers to cruise around the local islands and explore the waterways. We are always on the lookout for local Marine Wildlife like Birds, Reptiles, Mammals and Amphibians. On any typical day we have the potential to see Dolphins, Manatees, Sharks, Manta Rays, Sea Turtles Saltwater Fish and more. Join us and one of our local Captains will guide you to adventure! Don’t forget, if you liked your ride TIP your GUIDE!
We offer Pontoon Island Excursions, Sunset Cruises, Paddle Board Excursions, Special Events and more! Our Double Deck Pontoon Boat Excursions are a unique and unforgettable way to spend time with your friends and family or team build with your colleagues. Each excursion is customized to your to fit your needs.
Pontoon Island Excursions:
Take a cruise around the intercoastal waterway and search for local wildlife. But be on the lookout for those majestic dolphins, they’re everywhere! Sit on the top deck for an even better view! Explore the islands and collect unique shells or cool off and go for a swim. Do you love to soak up the sun and the waves? Our XL Float Pads are the perfect way to chill with a cold beverage or play bucket ball with your friends and family. ***2 HOUR EXCURSIONS DO NOT INCLUDE STOPS ON THE ISLAND. THE XL FLOAT PAD, GAMES AND OTHER WATERSPORTS ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED WITH CHARTER DURATIONS OF 3 HOURS IN LENGTH OR GREATER. THESE INCLUSIVE ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND WEATHER CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF THE HOURLY RATE.***
The amount of time you choose for your excursion determines the amount of fun we can have! Our most popular excursions range between 3 hours and 6 hours long. The more time we have the more we can do! (Weather Permitting)
Rates: $150.00 Per Hour (Minimum of 2 Hours.)
For more information about our local wildlife please visit: https://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/profiles/#!categoryid=1299&subcategoryid=&status=Native
Our most popular and relaxing ride! We depart no later than 1 hour before sunset each day (sunset times are subject to change daily). Sit on the top deck for an even better view of that gorgeous sunset. Keep an eye out, the dolphins love to watch the sunset too. The colors in the sky are breathtakingly unique each and everyday. The amount of time you choose for your sunset cruise determines the areas we can visit and the amount of fun we can have! (Weather Permitting)
Large Group and Special Events:
We cater to private events of all types and sizes! Call 727-503-0700 or email email@example.com for more details!
- Corporate Events
- Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties
- Thoughtful Occasions
- Thrill Seeking
- USCG Licensed Charter Captain.
- USCG Required Safety Equipment
- XL Floating Pad and Bucket Pong Game (Included with the purchase of a 3 hour charter or greater ONLY)
- GUESTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
- Maximum of 6 passengers allowed. Children of all ages are considered passengers. Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Clearwater Beach is consistently subjected to heavy stop and go traffic between the months of February and September. If you are staying on the mainland we highly suggest that you consider the chances of experiencing traffic delays. Leave a little earlier!
We are located at 629 Bay Esplanade Clearwater Beach FL, 33767. Guests participating in our excursions may park in parking spaces No. 8 or No. 9. for the duration of their ride. The two parking spaces are on a first come first serve basis. This means, if the two parking spaces are taken you may also find metered parking spaces along the street or in parking lots near by.
Lot 39 is the closest and is located at 622 Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach 33767 or Lot 38 – 51 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater, FL 33767 is close to our location.
Due to limited parking we suggest that you arrange a ride to and from our location. If you are staying on Clearwater Beach call our friends at Florida Free Rides 727-424-5458 or visit them at www.floridafreerides.com.
- Government issue Photo ID.
- Cash or Valid Credit Card.
- Cooler – We suggest that you bring enough ICE, SNACKS and BEVERAGES to last the duration of your ride.
- Beverages – Alcoholic beverages are permitted but can only be consumed by guest that are 21 years old or older.
- Sandals or Water Shoes, Sunglasses, Hats, Bathing Suits, Towels and Blankets
- Phone Chargers
- Good Vibes!
We offer XL Flotation Pads that are designed to hold over 1,500 lbs. of dispersed weight so get ready to relax with your family or closest friends! We can anchor up almost anywhere and set one of these pads out for you. The pads are great for guests that want to find an Island or Sandbar to hangout and call their own! Ask us about our other watersports games and accessories included with your ride!