WET Rentals offers the safest and funnest Jet Ski Excursions on Clearwater Beach. We focus on the best personal experience possible for each and every guest! Check out some of our photos and videos and see for yourself in the gallery below or visit our YouTube Channel
All of our guided excursions are unique and we work hard to make your experience on the water safe and unforgettable! Commonly you can expect to see or interact with the Dolphins and other Wildlife along the ride. Occasionally the Dolphins even like to play in our wakes and come within inches of your finger tips. A Dolphin a day keeps the doctor away, that’s what we say! All excursions are customize-able based on personal or collective group interest and consensus. PRIVATE EXCURSIONS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS AND CORPORATE EVENTS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
All excursions have the potential to visit local areas that may include the Gulf of Mexico, Mandalay Channel, Pope Channel, Clearwater Bay, Clearwater Harbor, Clearwater Pass, Sand Key, Belleair Beach, Sharrer Cut, Caladesi Island State Park, Dunedin Pass, Dunedin Channel, Hurricane Pass, Honeymoon Island State Park, Three Rooker Island, Anclote Key State Park and St. Joseph Sound.
We are the go-to destination for Watersports Fun on TripAdvisor’s #1 Beach in America! Don’t get stuck riding in circles with no place to go! Book Now and choose ADVENTURE!
****ATTENTION – REQUIREMENTS ****
IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY FAIL TO MEET ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW OR REQUIRED BY LAW UPON ARRIVAL OR AT THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME, THE RESERVATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO FORFEIT WITHOUT A REFUND OR BE RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE WITHIN 1 YEAR OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE. CANCELLATION IS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE RESERVATION DEPARTURE TIME, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All guest MUST arrive 45 mins prior to departure to insure that we leave on time, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Drivers/Riders that are born on or after January 1st 1988 are required by FLORIDA LAW to obtain a TEMPORARY BOATER’S EDUCATION CERTIFICATE. This certificate MUST be completed prior to arrival. Drivers/Riders born before January 1st 1988 will not require a boaters license.
- A $500.00 PER JET SKI HOLD/DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL AND PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. HOLDS MUST BE PLACED ON A MAJOR CREDIT CARD. A $1000.00 PER JET SKI HOLD/DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN A DEBIT CARD IS USED. CASH DEPOSITS ARE NOT EXCEPTED.
- Proper eye protection is REQUIRED. Sunglasses with lanyard are sufficient for protection from the sun’s powerful rays and debris that may fly into the eye at high speeds. Safety sunglasses and lanyards are for sale at our location for $6.00 each if you prefer not to bring your own.
1 Hour Jet Ski Freestyle Fun Ride: $110.00
2 Hour Jet Ski Dolphin & Island Excursion: $200.00
Rentals include a Local Guide, Jet Ski, Fuel, Life Vest, Safety Whistle.
Our EX Sport Waverunners feature the TR-1; 3 cylinder, 4 stroke engine Yamaha Marine Engine.
Weighing 584 pounds, with a 13 gallon fuel tank, this 10′ Jet Ski gives you the agility to move swift and turn on a dime!
- A fast paced trail ride around the islands to the Gulf of Mexico for some Freestyle Fun! Ride with a purpose, don’t waist your time riding around in a circle. Get the most out of your 1 hour and get the feel for what these jet skis can do!
- Our MOST popular! Two hours allows us to island hop around the entire island visiting areas like the Gulf of Mexico, Mandalay Channel, Pope Channel, Clearwater Bay, Clearwater Harbor, Clearwater Pass, Sand Key, Belleair Beach, Sharrer Cut, Caladesi Island State Park, Dunedin Pass, Dunedin Channel, Hurricane Pass, Honeymoon Island State Park, Three Rooker Island, Anclote Key State Park and St. Joseph Sound! We go from island to island on the hunt for those majestic creatures and other wildlife. Each ride stops at multiple islands (weather permitting) and gives you the time to explore the true beauty of what our area has to offer! You can freestyle ride, swim, snorkel, collect shells, take pictures, relax or trail ride the entire time! The more time we have the farther we can go!